- Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Punjab, India: Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.), 2013
- Oslo Metropolitan University, Norway: Master of International Social & Health Policy, 2021
- Genetic and Epigenetic Epidemiology of Serious Mental Illness
- Genomic Data Analysis in Ancestrally Diverse Populations
- Molecular and Neuroimaging Endophenotypes
- Mechanisms of Comorbidity between Psychiatric and Substance Use Disorders
Multi-ancestry genome-wide association study of Major Depression. Integrating Mendelian Randomization analysis with repeated-measures study designs and twin/family data for stronger causal inference in observational studies. Unraveling the causal relationship (or lack thereof) between Smoking and the associated DNA methylation changes.